Teen Talker Forum

Welcome to the Teen Talker!
-------------------------
If this is your first time visiting, welcome! Please read the Forum Rules before posting anything. You may want to introduce yourself in the Newbie thread.
If you are a returner, please remember: be civil and kind to everyone when you post.
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Talker Forum

Welcome to the Teen Talker!
-------------------------
If this is your first time visiting, welcome! Please read the Forum Rules before posting anything. You may want to introduce yourself in the Newbie thread.
If you are a returner, please remember: be civil and kind to everyone when you post.
Thank you!

Teen Talker Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for teenagers to hang out and talk about life. Share interests and hobbies.

User Roles

AstroAntics
    AstroAntics
    Owner
    Owner

SpeechBubbles : 13
    Credit : 0

User Roles Empty User Roles

Post by AstroAntics Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:11 am

So some of you might have been wondering if I was abducted, or kidnapped, or taken to an alien UFO when everyone else was storming Area 51. The truth is, I have some great news to show!
    *drumroll, please*....
    I have finished implementing the new user roles!  Cool
    In order from least to greatest, we have:
    -----------------------------------------------
    Member Ranks

User Roles Banned10
    (Self-explanatory. Automatically given to users who are banned from the Teen Talker. To earn this rank, you need to do something wrong.)

User Roles Forum_10
    Given to all Newbie users. After a user has 5 posts, they are no longer considered a Newbie.

User Roles Poster10
    Given to all members (users with a post count between 5 and 100).

User Roles Poster11
    Given to all Fledglings (users with a post count between 100 and 250).

User Roles Poster12
    Given to all Prolific Posters (users with a post count between 250 and 500).

User Roles Rank_410
    Given to all Experienced Elaborators (users with a post count between 500 and 1000).

User Roles Rank_510
    Given to all Fantastic Forumers (users with a post count between 1000 and 5000).

User Roles Forum_11
    Given to all Forum Gods (users with a post count exceeding 5000).

There may potentially be even higher ranks to be attained for members, including a potential Forum Immortal rank (post count exceeding 15,000 or 20,000). But that's all speculation. Or is it?...  Question

(Actually, it's not!)

User Roles Screen10
    The legendary Forum Immortal rank is given to all users with a post count exceeding 20,000. These members have proven their dedication to the Forum and have earned this badge of honor.

User Roles Donato10
    To get this rank, you have to be able to prove with complete certainty that you donated to help the forum. You'll need to donate, but you must include your username in the donation or we cannot verify that you donated to us. You'll also need to provide proof of payment to a moderator through secured e-mail. If everything is good, then you'll receive the coveted Donator rank!

Forum Staff Ranks
    Now we've left the realm of Member ranks and are moving on to exclusive ranks for the Forum Staff.
    User Roles Junior10
    This rank symbolizes a Junior Moderator. Junior Moderators can only moderate a specific section of their assigned forum, but they still possess the standard moderator tools of lock, unlock, delete, move, split, merge, rename, view IP, ban/unban, IP ban, view/respond to Abuse Reports, and Nuke.
    User Roles Global10
    Global Moderators are senior members of the Moderation team. Unlike Junior Moderators, who only possess moderation tools for one section of the forum, Global Moderators have all permissions across all forums, as well as viewing PM conversations between users.
    User Roles Admin10

Administrators have the highest permissions of any staff member. They possess full Moderation permissions as well as deleting pages and threads, mass purging threads, pruning topics, deleting/deactivating accounts, giving and revoking staff privileges, closing threads and accounts, modifying Terms of Conditions and PMs, viewing PMs, shutting the site down for maintenance, and transferring ownership to another user.

User Roles Screen11
    That's me! Actually, that's my badge, but I have the same permissions as the Administrator. I just get a dedicated badge because I AM THY CREATOR!

(did it work? heh heh heh...)

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm